Life is a mystery and the world a beautiful and complex place. So I write to make my way through it. This is how I shall liberate myself and make my own heart happy.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Here's Where I've Been Writing

This year, I've been participating in a 52 week writing challenge as part of The Writing Cooperative on Medium.com.  Weekly, I'll be writing here https://medium.com/@karenthompkins

Here's a summary of what I've written as part of the challenge for the last 5 weeks:


Arriving to the Present is based on a book that I've been reading about meditative walking and how walking can bring us back to the present.

Failure Set Me Free - A life without comparison is about how I learned not to compare myself to others through the experience of failure.

52 Weeks and Counting are my thoughts on participating in a year-long writing challenge.

Slow Down and Live Better is about how our lives can be better if we just slow down...even in a 21st century contemporary world.

Rituals and Writing is about my writing process and the ritualistic nature of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment